For your Invigilation Services Request (for Penang): Apply here
If you are registered with a UK or an international professional qualification board, you can take your exam in Malaysia with us.
Some of the boards we work with are:
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
How does it work?
- Get in touch with your qualification board and register for your exam with them.
- Once your exam registration has been confirmed, apply for your Invigilation Services Request by clicking on the 'Apply now' button on this page.
- You will be required to make full payment online for this application.
- You should apply your request to us at least one month before your exam.
How much will it cost?
In some instances, you will need to pay for an Invigilation Services Request fee if the board does not pay for you. This payment must be done before your exam day. You will be informed by the board or British Council if the board does not cover the fee for you. You will need to submit an application form along with the payment.
Our costs include venue hire, invigilation charges, secure storage of question papers & scripts and courier charges. Our costs do not include the exam fees charged by the board. Please get in touch with the board to discuss their exam fees.
Normal examination hours are between 09.00 to 18.00 and are conducted on weekdays. Examinations held outside of this time and on weekends or public holidays will be charged differently. Please see our invigilation services fees list below for more information.
If you require special arrangements, please inform the board as soon as possible. You should submit supporting medical documents to them. The board will inform British Council of the necessary arrangements you need on your exam day.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later dat