Gain the confidence to communicate in a globalised world and the skills to succeed at school and university.
We aim to:
- improve language and skills through engaging lessons with lots of discussion and interaction
- develop critical thinking and awareness of modern issues, such as fake news, the changing workplace and the impact of technology
- develop self-confidence and life skills such as public speaking, problem solving, leadership and teamworking
- develop academic skills such as researching and giving presentations, thinking independently and justifying opinions
- focus on ‘learning to learn’ – helping teens become more independent and successful lifelong learners