Our secondary courses give you the higher level English you need to communicate confidently in our globalized world and succeed in exams and studies. The curriculum is based around motivating topics and is designed to maximise interaction between students, teachers and the wider world and prepare you for international exams, university and life.
We aim to:
- provide motivating and engaging lessons with the emphasis on genuine communication between teachers and students
- develop self-confidence and life skills such as public speaking, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and collaboration
- improve writing skills across a range of genres and text types to prepare you for international exams such as the IGCSE
- develop academic skills such as report writing, giving presentations, thinking independently and justifying your opinions
- focus on ‘learning to learn’ – helping you become a more independent and successful student
- improve speaking and consolidate your knowledge of grammar through engaging lessons with lots of discussion and interaction
- use technology, short videos and presentations alongside textbooks to reflect the range of English you encounter in the modern world
Our secondary courses are suitable for students from any educational background, including international school students and first language English speakers.