Our Secondary courses give you the confidence to communicate in the modern world and the skills to succeed at school and university.
We aim to:
- improve language and skills through fun, engaging lessons with lots of discussion and interaction
- develop self-confidence and life skills such as public speaking, critical thinking and problem-solving
- improve writing and composition skills
- develop academic skills such as researching and giving presentations, thinking independently and justifying your opinions
- focus on ‘learning to learn’ – helping you become a more independent and successful student for the long term.
Our secondary courses are suitable for students from any educational background, including international school students and first language English speakers.