HIGHER LEVEL ENGLISH AND SKILLS FOR LIFE
Our secondary courses give you the higher level English you need to communicate confidently in our globalized world and succeed in your exams and studies. You will be following a unique curriculum designed to maximise interaction between students, teachers and the wider world to prepare you for school, university, work and life.
- are taught by experienced and internationally qualified teachers in a small-class setting. The focus is on providing engaging lessons with a lot of interaction between teacher and students
- develop self-confidence and life skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and collaboration to prepare you for the fast changing world of today and tomorrow
- improve writing skills across a range of genres and text types to prepare you for exams such as the IGCSE. These skills transfer to local exams such as the PT3 or SPM
- develop academic skills such as report writing, giving presentations, thinking independently and expressing and supporting your own opinions
- focus on ‘learning to learn’ – helping you become more independent and successful in your studies
- improve speaking and consolidate your knowledge of grammar through engaging lessons with lots of discussion and interaction
- use short videos, presentations and digital technologies alongside textbooks to reflect the range of English you encounter in the modern world
Our courses are suitable for students from any educational background, including international school students and first language English speakers.