If you have a valid licence, you will be provided with a car for the duration of your contract for both work and reasonable personable use.

Non-drivers will be provided a pre-arranged taxi-like service for work travel only.  The British Council will pay a fixed rate directly to the local transportation company for these services.

More information about this will be given during the induction week.