Temporary Admin Assistant
British Council Malaysia is looking for a Temporary Admin Assistant to work with the Society team.
|Salary||MYR 15 per hour|
|Closing date||06 February 2019|
The post holder will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Providing support and working with the Programme Manager to ensure that projects are on schedule
- Providing support on monitoring & evaluation of Active Citizens programme (if required)
- Monitoring social media posts for the launch event
- Any administrative support
The post holder will be required to work five (5) days per week with normal working hours (9am - 5pm), and as and when required.
The post holder will be paid on an hourly basis.
Candidates must have the below criteria:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Event management skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Social media savvy in particular Twitter
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
How to apply
Please fill in the application form and send your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the 'Temporary Admin Assistant' position in the email subject line.