Customer Management Executive
The post holder will work closely with the Head of Sales and Customer Management to develop and execute Customer Management strategies.
|Closing date||17 December 2013|
The main duty of a Customer Management Executive is to ensure a high quality, efficient integrated customer service experience for all our students.
Customer Experience and Management
- To act as British Council’s ambassador and provide top quality services to customers while meeting all KPIs in order to enable the British Council to meet its business targets and objectives.
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service to all customers to ensure their needs and requests are taken care of either face to face, by telephone or email.
- To register new and existing customers for the Teaching Centre and Exams.
- To ensure students are registered accurately and that records maintained and updated.
- To inform students of the registration periods in a timely manner either via telephone, email or face to face.
Collection of payments
- To complete the documentation and recording of payments for customers according to the standards specified in the CAMPUS/FABS Easy Step Guide and or POS Systems. The collection process is completed according to the British Council payment and finance policy.
- To acquire and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge at all times. Liaison and training via product owners will be a necessary part of this with a proactive approach required at all times. Observation of classes and ‘hands on’ experience of the products is required.
Database Management & Record Keeping
- To maintain and update all databases and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Sales & Marketing Support
- To participate and/or provide sales support in all sales and marketing events (in or out of the centre) with the purpose of creating awareness and generating leads for the centre.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at email@example.com quoting ‘Customer Management Executive’ in the email subject line.