The Unlimited Partner Awards give disabled artists an opportunity to create extraordinary new work. Artists can apply for awards between £15,000 and £60,000.
This initiative is part of Unlimited’s remit to dismantle barriers faced by disabled artists. Founded in 2013, it became an independent organisation this year, in April 2022.
The commissions are funded by Arts Council England, Arts Council Wales, Creative Scotland and 17 partner organisations. The British Council has contributed £280,000 which will go towards the seven international awards. Artists can apply for one national award and one international award.
Applications close Monday 31 October 2022.
- £584,000 available in commissions for disabled artists.
- 20 awards will be granted by Unlimited and 17 UK organisations.
- These include 13 partner awards with organisations from across the UK.
- Seven international awards are offered in partnership with the British Council
- Artists can apply for awards between £15,000 and £60,000.
How to apply
The first stage of the application process is an expression of interest, designed to be straightforward and quick to complete.
Information is given in easy read, large print, Welsh, British Sign Language, audio versions and other alternate versions on request. If applicants need additional funds for access support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on 07506 679968.
There is an online FAQ session for artists on Wednesday 12 October, 11am – 12.30pm.