About this course
This helpful workshop gives you the tools to overcome barriers to working efficiently and effectively. You will discover a range of techniques for prioritising tasks, dealing with time wasters and managing yourself and others.
You will participate in a series of questionnaires, games, discussions and hands-on activities that relate time management techniques to your daily life. You will be shown a video that will give you useful tips to save time every day.
Who should attend?
All executives and managers who organise their own work, especially those who work with: several bosses, projects or cross-divisional teams.
- Schedule your work day more effectively
- Save time by working smarter
- Focus better and avoid distractions
- Examine the way you currently use your time
- Learn techniques for analysing and prioritising your workload
- Discover how to manage yourself and others
- Your typical day
- Your strengths and weaknesses as a time manager
Managing your tasks
- Listing your tasks
- Prioritising your tasks
- Planning your day
- Your workspace
- Your inbox
- Your work pattern
- Handling interruptions
- Saying ‘No’