Celebrating the achievements of alumni in Malaysia
When outstanding individuals receive a world-class education in the UK, the effects can last a lifetime. The Alumni Awards shine a light on the impact that alumni of UK higher education institutions are making in their chosen field, and how this was sparked by their studies in the UK.
There are three award categories: Professional Achievement, Entrepreneurial and Social Impact.
- Professional Achievement Award recognising UK alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award recognising UK alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award recognising UK alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
Some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award:
- Raise your international profile through global press and digital coverage
- Build your professional networks and business connections
|3 July 2019||Applications open|
|1 September 2019||Deadline for all nominations|
|15 September 2019||Applications close|
|October - November 2019||Shortlisting of applications|
|December 2019||Announcement of finalists and winners in Malaysia|
|April 2020||Global Alumni Awards winners announced|
Please note, this is not a scholarship opportunity.