About this course
This workshop will help you understand how to plan and implement a large scale project successfully so that the organisation reaps the benefits and emerges stronger and more resilient.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for those new to stakeholder management and established managers who wish to strengthen their stakeholder engagement skills.
- Have a clear understanding of the key characteristics of Stakeholder Engagement
- Strengthen your ability to connect and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Learn how to plan and manage a successful, high profile engagement
- Define and analyse the business case for Stakeholder Engagement
- Map the key areas in the successful engagement cycle
- Understand and develop your characteristics to achieve successful projects
- Defining stakeholder engagement
- Separating it from stakeholder and change managements
Making stakeholder engagement matter
- Making the business case for stakeholder engagement
- Recognising the advantages of global engagement
- Analysing the business risks of not engaging
- Defining and understanding SWANS and OWANS
- Analysing the characteristics of a successful “engager”
- Preparing and aligning with stakeholders
- Building trust with stakeholders
- Leveraging and communicating with stakeholders
- Crafting a stakeholder communication plans