About this course
Creating excellent slides is essential to any good presentation. This workshop focuses on the techniques to prepare memorable slides that add depth to the message of your presentation.
This highly interactive and practical workshop will help you to create consistent and attractive slides whilst maintaining your organisations image and branding. Participants will use the workshop concepts to progressively create a set of their own slides. At the end of the workshop you will present your slides to the workshop group.
The workshop focuses on the design of slides, not the technicalities of using presentation software. Your workbook will however, show you 'how to guides' which demonstrate various PowerPoint software tools.
Who should attend?
Anyone who prepares slides or gives presentations.
- Create slides with increased visual impact
- Communicate your message more clearly
- Transform dry data into meaningful images
- Apply the principles of slide design
- Edit your slides for relevant content
- Learn how to use text, images and animation effectively
Make it Memorable
- Knowing your purpose and outcome
- Making it meaningful
- Structuring presentations
- Choosing the best mode and software
- Structuring slides
- Making bullet points effective
- Highlighting key words
- Refining the look
- Creating contrast
Diagrams and Data
- Displaying data
- Designing graphs and tables
- Communicating large amounts of data
Images and Animation
- Using images and animation
- Animating text
- Animating objects