- The contest is organized by British Council Malaysia and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 and above.
- By participating in this contest, the Participant agrees to be bound by Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, instructions or methods shall result in the Participant being disqualified from the contest. By participating in this contest, the Participant consent for their particulars to be posted on www.britishcouncil.my or any other medium as the British Council sees fit for announcing the winners.
- British Council’s decision on the winners of the prizes shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by British Council at any time during or after contest period.
- British Council reserves the right to replace or substitute the prizes with other items of similar value without any notice to the winners.
- Upon notification, Winners are to collect their prizes at the British Council Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur office.
- The prizes set out above shall be used / taken entirely at the risk of the winners and the British Council excludes itself from all warranties and liabilities in connection with the prizes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item.
- The prizes may only be collected in person by the winner at the designated place and upon verification of the Winner’s NRIC and details.
- The winners shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and other incidental expenses which may be incurred as a result of Winners acceptance or use of the prizes.
- By accepting the prizes, the winners expressly grant permission to British Council and its agencies to use the winners names, photograph and or likeness for purposes advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
- British Council Malaysia reserves the right
a. to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions and Participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions.
b. at any time, to change any aspect of the Contest (including the prizes, discontinuing the contest) without prior notice and
c. at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the contest in event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
By continued participation in this contest, the participant will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations and additions which may be published in www.britishcouncil.my
- British Council Malaysia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participants that are found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions.
myClass Contest Terms & Conditions