About this course
This course workshop will help you lead your customer service teams to success.
Who should attend?
Managers of service delivery teams.
- Establish better-motivated, happier customer service teams
- Learn from other high-performing managers and organisations
- Learn how data can be used effectively to improve services
- Understand how to build a culture of service excellence
- Learn to manage the customer experience by focusing on customers’ emotions
- Evaluate service performance and improve it
- Building a culture of service excellence
- Creating a customer-focused culture using the 6Ds
- Defining service vision
Managing the customer experience
- Managing customer emotions
- Establishing your emotional signature
- Creating a customer-centric company
Managing the service team
- Finding the best staff
- Developing engaged and empowered employees
Evaluating service performance
- Measuring types of service performance and their benefits
- Understanding performance measures
- Using data to improve services