What is it
- A series of self-study, online lessons available for PC or Mac.
- Available at levels Elementary – Upper Intermediate.
- Lessons include activities which allow you to practise grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary and listening.
- A local administrator is available to monitor your progress through the course, and to answer any questions you might have.
- Each level is designed to provide approximately 30 hours of practice.
RM 159 for access to one level for 10 weeks.
How do I register?
Available to all part-time and full-time British Council adult students. Register at reception and you will be given a username and password.
Students can email our administrator for technical support and can book an appointment with our student advisors for language help.