About this course
This informative, fun and practical workshop develops the skills you need to maximise your social media accounts when promoting your company, your products or increasing your social media presence.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to write more effectively and efficiently on social media platforms.
- Feel more confident writing effectively and professionally on social media platforms
- Understand how to use different platforms for different purposes
- Know your strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies to improve
- Develop an analytical understanding of different social media platforms
- Adapt your writing to different audiences and situations on different platforms
- Write and edit your work to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
- Develop a basic understanding of social media management tools
What is social media story-telling
- Choosing your story
- Choosing your social media platform
- Knowing what you want to achieve
- Common grammar mistakes
- Modal verbs
Social media platforms
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Understanding target audience
- What to say and what not to say
Clarity and length
- Platform limitations
- Six Cs of effective writing
- Tone and style
- Dealing with difficult messages
Interactive data visualisation and social media
- Infographics, timelines, etc.
- Social media tools and techniques