About this course
This workshop will help you learn about EQ and how it can help you at work and home. You will become more aware of how your emotions affect your behaviour and explore techniques to gain greater choice over how you respond to challenges.
You will receive a personal EQ report giving you an in-depth analysis of your strengths and areas for development, as well as strategies to enhance your EQ.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build stronger relationships and deliver better outcomes at work.
- Understand and be equipped to develop the competencies that drive EQ
- Recognise how pressure and stress affect you, and learn some techniques to manage challenging situations
- Build better relationships and deliver better outcomes in the workplace
- Gain knowledge of your own EQ
- Learn strategies to understand and manage your emotions
- Discover techniques to connect better with others
What is EQ and why it matters
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Comparing EQ and IQ
- Working with EQ at works
The core competencies of EQ
- Examining a model for EQ in action
- Knowing the 8 competencies of EQ
- Analysing your personal profile
- Enhancing emotional literacy
- Recognising patterns
- Controlling emotions
- Applying consequential thinking
- Navigating emotions
- Engaging intrinsic motivation
- Exercising optimisms
- Increasing empathy
- Pursuing noble goals
- Writing your EQ action plans