About this course
Would you like to manage your time more effectively? Is your workload causing you stress?
This course will give you the tools to overcome barriers to working efficiently and effectively. You will discover a range of techniques for helping you to better plan your time aligning your daily tasks and priorities with your goals. You will identify your approach to time and how this affects your colleagues and clients. You will also explore how to reduce levels of stress and to best mange it.
You will take part in a variety of fun and informative learning activities to put into practice what you learn.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is a proficient English speaker and who would like to improve their time and stress management in the workplace.
After this course:
- participants will be better able to meet routine deadlines without losing sight of career ambitions, helping them maintain high levels of engagement
- colleagues and clients will benefit from productive work practices in a harmonious work environment
- the organisation will be able to respond more effectively to complex and high-pressure situations, enhancing productivity
After this course, you should be better able to:
- explain how to plan and prioritise your tasks to meet short and long-term goals
- describe techniques to fine tune your work patterns so you work smarter and more efficiently with other people
- manage your stress levels so you can concentrate on work tasks and get things done
Planning and prioritising work
- Setting achievable goals
- Prioritising tasks and your prime time
- Tools for planning and prioritising
Working smarter to increase productivity
- Work patterns
- Delegation strategies
- Creating a digital improvement plan
Managing your time with others
- Strategies for staying focused and managing time in meetings
- Attitudes to time
- Saying no in effective time management
Managing stress to increase productivity
- The signs of stress
- Simple strategies to reduce stress
- A problem-solving and decision-making process to help manage stress