About this course
This workshop is highly interactive with lots of opportunity to practise and receive feedback. Participants will learn a range of strategies to manage different customer interactions and project a professional, positive image.
Who should attend?
Frontline staff who deal with internal or external customers over the telephone.
- Feel more confident handling customers over the telephone
- Know how to make a positive impression on your customers
- Have techniques to deal with challenging situations on the telephone
- Explore how to create a positive first impression
- Practice methods to communicate with customers
- Learn strategies for handling a range of customer requests
Service excellence on the telephone
- Using your voice
- Making a positive first impression
- Connecting with your customer
Handling customer requests
- Using appropriate customer service language
- Making the most of your voice
- Listening actively
- Leaving a lasting impression
Declining customer requests
- Using the LEAP technique
- Saying no in a positive and friendly way
- Pacifying angry customers