About this course
This workshop is ideal for those new to leadership positions who want to craft their personal leadership style. It is also recommended for experienced leaders who want to enhance their level of influence and personal reputation.
Who should attend?
New and experienced managers who want to learn how to communicate their personal brand with impact and convey presence at work.
- Decide what kind of leader you want to be known as
- Learn how to communicate your personal brand to others
- Practise techniques for thinking on your feet and responding confidently under pressure
- Have a clear understanding of the key characteristics of executive presence
- Project a more confident image in the workplace
- Strengthen your ability to connect and establish rapport
What is executive presence?
- Recognising presence
- Enhancing your executive presence
- Using the 3Cs of executive presence
- Designing your personal brand
- Maximising you and your legacy
- Telling your story
- Maintaining poise under pressure
- Increasing presence in meetings
- Communicating your message clearly
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Being mindful
- Recognising the empathy effect
- Spreading your mood