What is involved in the coaching programme?
- Introductory meeting - building rapport, explaining the coaching methodology, programme outline and starting discussion on the possible area of coaching
- Intake session - exploring the issue or area of development through a range of questions covering 4 domains
- The coach will make an assessment of the client and design an individual coaching programme, including a range of exercises, reading and practical work to assist with embodying the change
- First coaching session - presenting and explaining the assessment and design to the client and discussing the issue or developmental area
- Ongoing sessions with the client will check-in on the development of the practices and discussions on their issue or area of development
- Ensuring long-term excellence
- Improving your ability to self-correct
- Self-generating competence
Please contact us if you would like to discuss our coaching programme further.