About this course
This motivating workshop provides you with a better understanding of yourself and your team members. You will learn techniques to improve relationships, motivate your team and lead more effectively.
As part of this workshop, you will receive a personalised 4,000-word Team Management Profile (TMS®). This powerful psychometric profiling tool highlights your work preferences and the implications of this when working with others. You will use your profile to reflect on your strengths and identify opportunities to improve the way you lead your team.
Who should attend?
Managers and team leaders who want insight into their personal style of behaviour at work so that they can understand others and develop their leadership skills.
- Understand why people behave in certain ways at work
- Have an in-depth awareness of your leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Be able to increase the level of worker engagement in your team
- Gain a detailed understanding of how you and others behave at work
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team
- Identify how to help your team to better achieve its potential
Understanding types of work
- Recognising the 8 essential work functions
- Analysing you and the work functions
- Analysing your team and the work functions
- Understanding the 4 types of work preferences
- Recognising your work preferences
- Creating your team management profile
Analysing your team
- Identifying their work preferences and strengths
- Dealing with skills gaps
- Allocating the right work to the right people
Leading your team
- Assessing relationships within your team
- Developing your team members
- Identifying what motivates your team