The British Council, in partnership with DKLS Industries and Cambridge English Language Assesment organized an essay writing competition: the DKLS Linguistic Ambassador Awards. The objective of this competition is to sharpen the command of English and creative writing skills of students and provide them with a chance to win exciting prizes.Test kits,essay writing guides and videos were provided to help spark the students creativity & there were also resources for teachers to help stimulate ideas and discussing in the classroom.
We now have the list of the top 3, consolation prize and special award winners.
The top 3 winners have all undergone the final interview. The gold, silver and bronze awards will be announced during the prize giving ceremony on 7th September 2013, held in conjunction with DKLS Industries’ Annual Corporate Dinner.
We will inform the consolation prize winner’s regarding the consolation prize giving ceremony which will be held in Kuala Lumpur soon.
The winner’s list in no particular order:
• Baldeep Kaur d/o Balbinder Singh ; SMK Tarcision Convent
• Chelsea Teoh Li Ann ; SMK (P) Methodist, Ipoh
• Yeoh Xin Jing ; Wesley Methodist School
• Nurin Yuzmaira binti Mohd Yusri ; SM Sains Seri Puteri
• Alexander Jong Jiun Wei ; SMK Chung Hua , Miri
• Grace Tee Hui En ; Asia Pacific University
• Joy Annn Soon ; SMJK (C) Chung Hwa , Kota Bharu
• Liau Zhen Yi ; SMK Cochrane
• Lim Huay Min ; Hin Hua High School
• Eric Chow Kok Chean ; SMK Sri Mersing
Special Award : School With Most Number of Entries
• SMK Chung Hua, Miri
A self-print Certificate of Participation for all participants is available below
The judge’s decision is final and is not subject to an appeal.