Cambridge International IGCSE Malay (0546) Speaking Examiner
British Council Malaysia is looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of Cambridge International IGCSE Malay (0546) Speaking Examiner.
|Duration||Fixed-term contract – 1 year|
|Closing date||17 January 2021|
You will need:
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate; OR Master’s degree (3 years’ full-time academic study, or a minimum of one year’s full-time
- A minimum of three years’ full-time teaching experience (or equivalent part time) is required.
- Able to operates as a basic user of information systems, digital and office technology
- Able to communicates clearly & effectively
- To demonstrates understanding of risk management policies and procedures and record of following them
In our commitment to promote Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, if you are using our CV upload function to apply - kindly note that we are not interested in collecting any information that is irrelevant to the job such as marital status, age, photograph, etc. Applications lacking in information will not be considered when we shortlist for any roles.
If you are interested in applying and feel that you are suitable for the role, please apply before 17 January 2021 (23:59 UK Time).
How to apply
Please download External candidates - External Application form and fill in the British Council application form to apply.
For more information, please see Role profile and British Council Generic Behaviours.
Enquiries about the post can be sent to and the application should be sent to once completed: