Sales & Customer Management Executive, Malaysia
- Secure excellent sales results whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience in handling enquiries about our English language services
- Ensure a high quality, efficient and integrated pre and post-sale customer management experience for all customers and students across all British Council services.
- To proactively engage with internal stakeholders to ensure KPIs and business needs are met.
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary||Pay band 4/H (from MYR 2,884 per month)|
|Closing date||02 February 2020|
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
Malaysia is part of the East Asia region. We have adults and young learners studying with us at any one time. We also have a large examinations operation facilitating the taking of UK examinations and IELTS. The Sales and Customer Team is made of 4 different sub teams – Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Contact Centre.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
As a Sales & Customer Management Executive, your responsibilities include:
-Secure excellent sales results whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience in handling enquiries about our English language services
-Ensure a high quality, efficient and integrated pre and post-sale customer management experience for all customers and students across all British Council services.
-To proactively engage with internal stakeholders to ensure KPIs and business needs are met.
WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
You will act as British Council’s ambassador and provide top quality services to customers You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You should bring along at least 1-year experience in sales and/or customer service, preferably in the services industry. It will be desirable if you have relevant understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. You must have good written and oral communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
- 37.5 contracted working hours per week (we believe in an output-based delivery!)
- Enjoy 18 days of Annual leave
- 1 month contractual bonus that would be made payable in every December, upon successful completion of your probation
- Incentive scheme
- Medical Insurance plan
- Provident Fund at 16% EPF employer contribution
- Professional development opportunities – we offer a broad range of professional courses to large corporations and that is available for our staff members too!
Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people’s prospects.
Together, we can do more.
How to apply
To apply, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/MAL-SCM-0007-02e