Examination Services Officer
In this role, you will be supporting the delivery of professional and quality examinations services related to IELTS and UK Qualification exams in Malaysia in line with corporate standards and regulations set by awarding bodies and to provide excellent exam services to customers.
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary||Pay band 4/H|
|Closing date||01 March 2020|
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work in a multicultural and international organisation; which believes in and works hard to share its core values, such as equality and diversity.
Working in Exams with the British Council means exposure to the world of secure examination processes and standards, it means building internal relationship with colleagues all over the globe to standardise our quality of service and its means building relationships with many established academic/professional institutions; all of which open up very dynamic development opportunities for the successful applicant.
To qualify for this role, you will need:
- Language ability: Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- First Degree in any discipline;
- Previous experience of administration work/tasks for 24 months - you have strong ability to ensure the acuracy of all admin tasks and you are always able to deliver quality work under pressured deadline.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
- Smart working (most of us hot-desk!)
- 37.5 contracted working hours per week (we believe in an output-based delivery!)
- Flexible working opportunities (working from home / flexible hours)
- Enjoy more than 20 days of Annual leave (depending on role grade)
- Year-end bonus and annual bonus scheme
- Professional development opportunities – we offer a broad range of professional courses to large corporations and that is available for our staff members too!
Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people’s prospects.
Together, we can do more.