An exclusive 1-to-1 session with a British Council teacher before the Speaking test.
- Learn how to get higher scores - our instructors are all qualified British Council teachers and have unique knowledge and experience of IELTS.
- Do better in the real test with feedback for quick wins that will still be fresh in your mind when you take the test only one day later.
- Have more confidence and less nerves on the day of the test because our practice tests are designed to closely replicate the real IELTS test.
- Receive personalised feedback based on your performance in the practice tests by IELTS experts
How it works:
- Before beginning the 1 to 1 session, candidates will be given an hour to complete a practice test of IELTS writing Tasks 1 and 2 at the British Council.
- In the 1 to 1 session, candidates will then be given feedback on their IELTS writing by a British Council teacher.
- During the 1 to 1, candidates will complete a full practice IELTS speaking test with a British Council teacher.
- Candidates will be given feedback on your performance in the IELTS speaking test.
- Candidates will also have the opportunity to repeat parts of the speaking test and receive further feedback on your performance.
- Based on the IELTS writing and speaking practice tests, candidates will be given a personalised report with hints and tips to remember before they take the actual IELTS exam.