About this course
The course is suitable for all staff who deal with internal or external customers. It focuses on skills development in communications, listening and customer handling. It is an essential first stage of training for customer-facing staff.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal communication skills to get the most out of interactions with staff, colleagues and clients.
Date and Location: 7 and 8 March 2018 @ Wisma Selangor Dredging centre
Time: 10am to 5pm
Price: RM848.00 per pax inclusive GST charges
- Think about behaviour and practice which drives customer satisfaction
- Take part in role plays to build your confidence in dealing with customers
- Work on case studies about how to design better customer processes
- Practice techniques for solving customer problems and handling complaints
- Explore examples of world class customer service standards
- Understand the ‘Seven Drivers of Customer Satisfaction'
- Have more confidence in your customer handling skills
- Be able to communicate more effectively with your customers
- Be able to design customer-centred processes that drive loyalty for your business
- Understand how to deal with all types of customer feedback and use it to drive improvements