About this course
This workshop focuses on the key principles of English with the specific needs of learners being the central theme to this introductory workshop. Your experienced trainer will take you through a series of interactive, hands-on activities to help you avoid grammatical errors. You will learn to edit your writing, making it more accurate and increasing your confidence in everyday use of grammar. During this course you will look at grammar from a functional perspective and practise your grammar through writing, speaking, communicative activities and using online resources.
Who should attend?
Those who need to gain confidence in the basics of English grammar.
Date and Location: 11 and 12 April 2018 @ Wisma Selangor Dredging, Jalan Ampang, KL
Time: 10am to 5pm
Price: RM848.00 per pax inclusive GST charges
- Revise parts of speech as a framework for discussing language
- Revisit question forms, their structure and uses; and
- Develop your understanding of past tense verbs, nouns, prepositions and articles
- Avoid common grammatical mistakes
- Feel more confident in your knowledge of the basics of English grammar
- Be able to edit your and others’ writing to make it more accurate
We have other workshops lined up here