Come and learn with the English teaching experts. Register before 31 December - English course for children (ages 5 to 17)
Courses: Phonics | Primary | Secondary | IGCSE Preparation
- Speak, read and write with more confidence and improve their communication
- Learn grammar in a fun and engaging way
- Develop the skills your child will need to get ahead
- Develop critical thinking & skills for life
- Connect with your child's learning with our Internationally qualified teachers
- Every lesson is a unique experience with the highest quality lessons possible
- Not only will your child learn English, they will also develop creativity, critical thinking and self-confidence.
- Our courses are developed to introduce children to the Higher Order Thinking Skills that they will need for success in their future education and careers.
- We encourage interaction, team building and creative thinking. Children are encouraged to develop their skills in using English confidently and fluently in an environment where they can feel safe and supported.
- Classes are conducted once a week (Saturday or Sunday depending on your child's English level test results), 2 hours a day for 10 weeks.
- New term begins 5 January 2018
*Limited spaces available. First-come-first-served basis.
If you are ready to register your child for this course, please book a Placement test for your child here any day on weekdays or on selected weekends.
British Council Kuala Lumpur: Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Selangor Dredging 142C Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
British Council Mutiara Damansara: The Curve: Lot 245A, Second Floor, The Curve, 2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya.
British Council Penang: Wisma Great Eastern, Suite 3A.1 & 3A.2, 25 Light Street, 10200 Penang. Telephone number: 04-255 9000
0% installment plan available** | **Valid with CIMB cards.
What our parents say:
- My daughter has been with them for 3 years - from someone who has no confidence in speaking the language to someone who dares to stand up the stage for storytelling. The environment in the centre did really help her.
- My 5 year old daughter really enjoyed her first class. Looking for years of learning with the British Council.
- I sent my daughter to attend the British Council English lessons for 6 months when she was in Standard 6 (Chinese school). Even though is just once a week. I could see she really enjoyed in learning & her English has improved a lot.
- She could speak & write with confidence. Really value for money.