4. Large bird often roasted for Christmas.
5. There are a lot of people in the swimming ___.
7. A condition characterised by red pimples on the face.
8. Speak briefly about.
9. Leader of a sports team.
10. A ___ cuts people's hair.
1. Made from milk.
2. Money used in a particular country.
3. You can bake, mash or fry it.
6. Able to adapt or change easily.
How to participate – Weekly contest
Step 1 – Email your answers to email@example.com before 12.00 noon on Sunday.
Step 2 – Winners will be notified via email or phone, the first 4 correct answers will get the prize for the weekly contest.
*4 winners will be selected. Every week (weeks 1 to 3), each winner selected will get vouchers worth RM50.
Prizes for the final week 4 contest
Step 1 – Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12.00 noon on 26 November.
Step 2 – Winners will be notified via email or phone, a draw for the grand prize winner will be selected if all the participants’ entries are correct.
(The 5 runner-up winners will also be selected through a draw if all the participants’ entries are correct.)
Grand prize x1 – 1 English course worth up to RM2000
5 runners-up – RM100 worth of MPH vouchers each
4 weekly winners – RM50 worth of MPH vouchers each (weeks 1 to 3).