Communicate with confidence
Develop social and people skills through classes involving active participation, dialogue and group discussions. Class activities and our student-centred teaching enable you to practice and build your confidence in using English, whatever the situation.
Develop your career
Enhance the impression you make when dealing with customers and colleagues. myClass simulates real-life business situations, allowing you to present yourself well and express your thoughts clearly.
Flexible part-time course
There are over 100 themed classes for you to choose from to achieve your goals. Book your chosen classes online up to five minutes before they start and complete the course at your own pace.*
- Improve your English skills in four months with our part-time course for adults.
- Enrol by 23 September 2018 to enjoy access to a wide range of lessons and a free placement test.** Book your placement test now. Quote or mention ‘MalaysiaPT’ for a free placement test when you walk-in to register for myClass in our Kuala Lumpur or The Curve or Penang centres.
The flexible way for you to develop your English. You have the freedom to choose which topics you study. Teaching is classroom-based and your lessons will focus on authentic everyday English with real-life topics such as Effective listening, Standing out in group discussions, Writing letters and emails and much more.
You can choose your lesson time, theme and teacher and then book your lessons using your online account or the myClass mobile app so you decide what you study and when.
myClass is HRDF claimable. [HRDF registration number: 3669]
With this course you will:
- learn to speak confidently and fluently
- build on listening, speaking, writing and reading skills
- improve your vocabulary, spelling and pronunciation
- learn in a professional, business-like environment with all the latest technology
How often are the classes?
Classes will be at your convenience. You will be allowed to set your own schedule.
What time do classes start?
We have classes after office hours on weekday evenings and weekends. Schedules will vary by centre.
How long is each class?
1 hour 30 Minutes
How long is each course?
60 Lessons per level
How many students in a class?
Maximum of 20 students
How much is the course?
60 credits for 4 months
Unlimited classes for the level you are in as long as your account is valid
Ready to book your Placement test? Book your consultation slot here.
KL centre: Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Selangor Dredging 142C Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
The Curve centre: Lot 245A, Second Floor, the Curve, 2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Penang centre: Wisma Great Eastern, Suite 3A.1 & 3A.2, 25 Light Street, 10200 Penang
*Course details will vary for Penang. Please contact us for more information.
**Placement test fee will be waived upon course registration.