Improve your child’s grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing skills for all levels (ages 5 to 17).
Join the millions who already trust us to give your child the head start they deserve.
GIVE YOUR CHILD AN ADVANTAGE IN THEIR EDUCATION AND BEYOND
Being confident in English can give your child an advantage at school, university and in their career, and as the global experts in teaching English you can rely on us to make this happen.
OUR GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERT TEACHERS
Our internationally qualified teachers deliver the highest quality lessons possible. Every lesson is a unique experience and has a focus on developing the skills your child will need to get ahead.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CHILD'S LEARNING
Through regular communication with our teachers through our learning portal, parent emails, parent workshops and termly reports you can keep up with the progress your child is making.
Benefits for your child:
- Speak, read and write with more confidence
- Continuous monitoring of your child’s progress by the teacher
- Learn grammar in a fun and engaging way
- Challenging lessons that encourage interaction
- Engaging projects to stimulate your child’s creativity in English
- Problem-solving tasks to develop critical thinking and skills for life
- Access to international competitions and activities
- A safe and secure environment
- How often are the classes? (Choose your day)
Once a week (Saturday or Sunday)
- What time do classes start? (Choose your time slot)
9.00am – 11.00am; 11.15am – 1.15pm; 2.15pm – 4.15pm; 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- How long is each class?
- How long is each course?
20 hours over 10 weeks
- When does the next course start?
Our term started on 23 September 2017
- Before your child/children may enrol in our English courses, they will need to take a level assessment test in order to determine their level of English. There is a written and spoken test which covers areas like grammar, reading and sentence structure.
- The test takes about one hour and thirty minutes which does not include the waiting time to register for the test.
- As this test is run by appointment basis only, you will need to contact us to make an appointment for your child’s test. Please book a Placement test for your child here or walk in anytime.
- Please be informed that our class capacity is very limited and it is under first come first serve basis.
- Please bring along your child’s original IC/Birth Certificate or passport and RM 106 test fee on the day of your test. Please be at the British Council half an hour before the test time for registration and payment.
- Please take note that we will not be able to guarantee immediate class allocation as it totally depends on the availability of seats in the respective class.