Writing is an in-demand skill.
Join our 8-week, 24-hour part-time Writing for Success course and focus on improving your writing and grammar.
- Work on common grammar problems
- Learn what to include and what to leave out of emails and memos
- Write faster and more clearly when you have the right phrases and words at your fingertips.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 90-minute sessions
- 16 sessions from 2 July – 22 Aug 2019
British Council Malaysia, Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Golden Eagle Realty,142C Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
You will learn to:
- practise using present and past tenses
- notice and correct common errors
- write in a clear, easy to read way
- write concise and complete memos, letters and emails
- understand how to use different levels of formality and
- continue to improve effectively after the course
There are assessed tasks through the course so you can measure your:
- weaknesses and
- progress with your grammar and writing skills
What do I get once I have successfully completed the course?
You will receive a Writing for Success certificate and report for you/your employer.
How much does it cost?
- RM 1688 per course
- HRDF claimable
There is a special one-time promotion: RM 1200 which is only available if you register by 25 June 2019 so register now!