Writing is an in-demand skill.
Join our 18-session part-time Writing for Success course and focus on improving your writing and grammar.
- Work on common grammar problems
- Learn what to include and what to leave out of emails and memos
- Write faster and more clearly when you have the right phrases and words at your fingertips
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 7-8.30pm (90 minutes)
- 18 sessions
- 14 Jan - 19 Mar 2020 / 28 Apr - 7 Jul 2020 / 21 Jul - 22 Sept 2020 / 15 Oct - 17 Dec 2020
British Council Malaysia, Ground Floor, West Block,
Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, 142C Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
You will learn to:
- practise using present and past tenses,
- notice and correct common errors,
- write in a clear, easy to read way,
- write concise and complete memos, letters and emails,
- understand how to use different levels of formality, and
- proofread and check your writing.
There are assessed tasks through the course so you can measure your:
- weaknesses, and
- progress with your grammar and writing skills.
What do I get once I have successfully completed the course?
You will receive a Writing for Success certificate and report for you/your employer.
How much does it cost?
- RM1,790 per course
- HRDF claimable
Contact us to find out more about our RM1,490 early-bird promotion.