Stand-out, impress and advance your career
Join our 18-session part-time Public Speaking for Success course improving confidence and credibility at work.
- Build a tool kit of business communication and speaking skills
- Gain visual and vocal techniques that will entertain and engage
- Learn what to include and what to leave out when crafting short speeches
- Impress your colleagues and superiors in becoming more eloquent and fluent
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- 7-8.30pm (90 minutes)
- 18 sessions
- 10 Feb – 8 Apr 2020 / 1 Jun – 29 Jul 2020
British Council Malaysia, Ground Floor, West Block,
Wisma Golden Eagle Realty,142C Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
You will learn to:
- Apply techniques for a variety of public speaking situations
- Learn the skills to plan, structure, deliver, and impress
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses as a speaker
- Manage your audience and better persuade and influence
- Overcome your fears by practising techniques to control your nerves
There are assessed tasks through the course so you can measure your:
- progress with your confidence and business communication skills
What do I get once I have successfully completed the course?
You will receive a Public Speaking for Success certificate and report for you/your employer.
How much does it cost?
- RM 1790 per course
- HRDF claimable
Contact us to find out more about our RM1490 early-bird promotion.