Grab FREE rides to your test venue when you register for IELTS!
From 1 April to 30 June 2017, skip the hassle of driving and parking – enjoy GrabCar rides to/from your IELTS test venue for free! Register for IELTS online using promo code GRABIELTS2017 to enjoy RM10 off x 4 GrabCar rides.
How it works:
- Enter the promo code GRABIELTS2017 in the “Promotion code (if applicable)” box under the “Fill in optional data” page when you register for an IELTS test online between 1 April and 30 June 2017.
- You will receive a total of four (4) GrabCar unique promo codes (worth RM10 each) by email within five (5) working days upon successful test registration.
- Download/launch the Grab app on your device.
- Select GrabCar icon and tap Next.
- Book a GrabCar ride to your preferred drop off point with your unique promo code.
- Have a safe journey to your IELTS test venue with Grab!
Don’t miss it. Register for IELTS today!
Terms and Conditions:
IELTS test registration period: 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017
GrabCar service redemption period: 1 April 2017 to 31 July 2017
- This promotion is only applicable for candidates who register online for the IELTS test using promo code GRABIELTS2017 at https://malaysia.ielts.britishcouncil.org/.
- Upon successful test registration, eligible candidates will receive a total of four (4) GrabCar unique promo codes (worth RM10 each) by email within five (5) working days.
- Applicable for Grab new & existing users only.
- Valid for GrabCar booking in Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Kota Kinabalu, Ipoh and Kuching only.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab (MyTeksi) App.
- Not valid for airport trips.
- Limited to first 800 rides only. All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact Grab at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
- Usage of GrabCar service is subject to GrabCar Sdn Bhd’s terms and conditions. Visit http://grb.to/britishcouncil for details.
- Promo codes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- This promotion is not applicable for any offline IELTS test registration.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council and/or GrabCar Sdn Bhd.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of GrabCar ride without prior notice given its availability.
- British Council does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any GrabCar ride and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of your names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the candidates and the candidates agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the candidates or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.