1. Refunds will only be processed upon provision of an official receipt from British Council.
2. Candidates who cancel their registration more than 34 days before the chosen test date will receive a refund. The test centre will deduct an administration fee of MYR180.00 (inclusive of GST) to process the refund.
3. Candidates who cancel their registration within the 34-day period prior to the chosen test date will not be eligible to receive a refund.
4. Candidates may transfer their test dates if they notify the test centre more than 34 days before the chosen test date. The centre will charge an administration fee of MYR180.00 (inclusive of GST) to transfer the test dates.
5. Candidates who wish to transfer test dates within the 34-day period prior to the chosen test date will be treated as a cancellation and will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Candidates are only allowed to transfer their test dates ONCE.
7. Candidates who are absent on the test day will lose their full test fee.
8. Candidates who seek to cancel their registration or transfer test dates within the 34-day period prior to the chosen test date will only receive a refund if they can provide evidence to the test centre that their ability to sit for the test has been affected by an illness or serious cause. Serious causes include:
- Illness – e.g. serious illness, hospital admission or injury (does not include minor illnesses such as a mild cold). Candidates must provide a medical certificate.
- Loss or bereavement – death of a close family member.
- Hardship / trauma – victim of crime, victim of a traffic accident.
- National / Military service
If you are not satisfied with or have a query about your test result, you may request for an enquiry on results.
Requests must be made within six weeks after results are released. You will be asked to fill in an enquiry on results (EOR) form at a British Council examination centre and return your Test Report Form. The fee for an enquiry on results is RM350.00 (inclusive of GST). This fee will be refunded if the results change. It normally takes six to eight weeks to have the papers remarked.