British Council administers the Aptis test for the Ministry of Education (MoE) in Malaysia. This service is available exclusively for MoE teachers. If you are not a teacher under MoE, please contact your employer, university or school to register for the test.
We offer the Aptis test for MoE teachers at selected locations only. Registration must be made online and places are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Test fee (RM)|
Registration procedure and payment
Please follow the steps below for registration.
Step 1: Registration
Choose your preferred test date and register for the Aptis test. You will need to provide a valid contact details as registration without contact details will not be processed.
A notification email will be sent to you automatically after your submission.
Step 2: Make payment before test (applicable to front counter payment method only)
On the test day, please arrive 45 minutes before test and make payment for the total amount at the British Council Kuala Lumpur centre payment counter. The address is Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, 142C, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You will be given a receipt once you have made the payment at the payment counter.
Step 3: Take the test
Kindly bring the payment receipt and original ID document (IC for Malaysian and passport for non-Malaysian) to the test venue - British Council Kuala Lumpur Computer Lab, at Level 2, South Block, Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, 142C, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Both payment receipt and original ID document are required for verification purposes.
A softcopy of your Aptis results will be sent to you via email within seven (7) days after the test. Please note that this electronic result is final and we will not provide a hardcopy certificate.
How do I prepare for the test?
Terms and conditions
- Any cancellation or test date transfer is subject to our refund policy. You may view or download a copy of our Aptis Refund Policy under the Downloads section below.
- Details provided in the registration web-form will be displayed in the Aptis Certificate. Please ensure that you enter the correct details as no amendment can be made upon submission of the registration web-form.
- Registration without payment will not be processed.
- British Council takes all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or re-testing at a later date.
- British Council reserves the right to change, postpone or bring forward any test session in the event that the test session is full or becomes unavailable.
Contact the Aptis team
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.