Mentoring relationships are dynamic, reciprocal, personal relationships in which a more experienced person (mentor) acts as a guide, role model, teacher and sponsor of a less experienced person (mentee).
But what are the core mentoring skills and attitudes needed by managers to help their staff grow and achieve their full potential?
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where you will learn how to:
- identify the features and benefits of an effective mentor
- describe the tasks within the mentoring process
- reflect on what you have to offer as a mentor.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 12 noon on Tuesday 17 January.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Professional communication skills too.