Do you need to give some critical feedback or deal with underperformance? Is there a sensitive issue at work that you’ve been avoiding? Would you like to be able to understand behaviour patterns to make difficult conversations more effective?
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where you will learn how to:
- identify the components of difficult conversations
- explain how the ladder of inference can be used to become aware of your thinking process
- use a behavioural framework to understand how to navigate difficult conversations.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 12 noon on Tuesday 21 February.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Professional communication skills too.