The British Council, in partnership with United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN ESCAP), Ministry of Entrepreneur Development Malaysia, and Yayasan Hasanah, will launch The State of Social Enterprise in Malaysia on 12 March 2019 in Kuala Lumpur.
The State of Social Enterprise in Malaysia is the tenth in a series of surveys on social enterprise undertaken by the British Council around the world. The launch is an opportunity to inform key stakeholders from the social enterprise sector and others on the current size, scale, and scope of the sector in Malaysia.
Date: 12 March 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Venue: Ballroom B, Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
What to look forward to at the launch
• Insight into social enterprise in Malaysia including the changes undergone by the sector since the Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC)’s State of Social Enterprise in Malaysia 2014/2015
• Assessment of several key initiatives supporting the sector
• Key evidence-based recommendations relevant to various stakeholders
1. Presentation of key findings
2. Moderated panel discussion
3. Q&A sessions
Who should attend?
1. Government departments and related agencies
2. Donors, funders and investors
3. Public and private universities
4. Social entrepreneurs, third sector organisations
5. Private sector
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org