Closed on Mondays
Tuesday - Sunday:
09:00-17:00 (payments and enquiries)
Located in the heart of Penang, a Malaysian state rich in culture and diversity, we provide various English language courses and examination services.
- internationally qualified and experienced teachers
- ten classrooms that provide a conducive learning environment
- Interactive White Board (IWB) technology in each classroom
- a Reading Zone for children to read and borrow books from
- Student Counsellors to help you on your learning objectives
- a Child Protection Policy to maximise the safety and well-being of your children
- a corporate training unit that can formulate courses to suited to your company needs
- free Speaking Club & Writing Club sessions to help you improve on your language skills.
Getting to the British Council, Penang
For those who are driving, there is parking available along King Street, and across the road or within the vicinity. Basement parking is also available within Wisma Great Eastern; the operational hours are from 7am till 9pm (Monday to Friday).
If you are planning on taking the bus, there is a bus stop on Light Street, just in front of Wisma Great Eastern, where you can get off to come to our centre. There is also a free shuttle service from the Ferry Terminal to Wisma Great Eastern.
If you need a taxi, contact Gurney Radio Taxi Service at +60 016 4921527.