Monday to Friday:
08.30 - 19.30 (payments)
08.30 - 20.00 (enquiries)
Saturday to Sunday
08.30 - 17.00 (payments and enquiries)
State of the art classrooms and services to help you learn
- seventy internationally qualified teachers
- twenty classrooms on three levels
- interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- ipads, laptops and MP3 recorders
- academic advisors to help you start your self study plan
- areas to study or chat to your friends and teachers
- a Learning Zone with online courses, books, podcasts to help you study outside the class
- extra classes, conversation club, workshops etc.
- international restaurants and coffee shops within the building.
Living and studying in Kuala Lumpur (KL)
There are lots of apartments, hotels and guesthouses if you are looking for accommodation near the British Council.
We are a short walk from the LRT (KLCC), monorail (Bukit Nanas) and bus stops. Taxis are easy to catch on Jalan Ampang.
There’s also all day parking for cars and on Saturdays and Sundays we offer RM2 a day parking to customers in our underground car park.