Discover Weird and Wonderful Worlds through our Holiday Course this March 2017!
Develop your child’s creative and critical thinking skills through reading, analysis and presentation of the much-loved story The BFG by Roald Dahl. This course is developed to:
- Introduce children to the Higher Order Thinking (HOT) skills; which are complex thinking skills that are needed to plan, problem-solve, inspiring creativity, transferring knowledge to many different learning activities, to adapt and to reflect.
- Enhance balanced development of HOT skills with English in an inspiring and interactive class environment.
- Encourage interaction, team building and creative thinking confidently.
- In our Kuala Lumpur teaching centre the class begins from 9.30 a.m to 4.30 p.m (with 1-hour break)
- In Mutiara Damansara teaching centre the class begins from 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m (with 1-hour break)
|Age Group||Holiday Course Topics||Available in both centres|
|7 to 9-year-olds||Creating a Dream and Dream Presentations||Kuala Lumpur or Mutiara Damansara|
|10 to 12-year-olds||Dazzling Dialogue||Kuala Lumpur or Mutiara Damansara|