1. The contest is organized by British Council Malaysia and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 13 to 17.
2. By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to be bound by Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, instructions or methods shall result in the participant being disqualified from the contest. By participating in this contest, the participant consent for their particulars to be posted on www.britishcouncil.my or any other medium as the British Council sees fit for announcing the winners.
3. Contest participants may submit their answer sheet by scanning the contest form and email directly to email@example.com or simply email us the answers, neatly arranged in order of the questions.
4. British Council’s decision on the winners of the prizes shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by the British Council at any time during or after the contest period.
5. British Council reserves the right to replace or substitute the prizes with other items of similar value without any notice to the winners.
6. Upon notification, winners are to collect their prizes at the British Council Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur office.
7. The prizes set out above shall be used / taken entirely at the risk of the winners and the British Council excludes itself from all warranties and liabilities in connection with the prizes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item.
8. The prizes may be collected in person by the winner at the designated place and upon verification of the winner’s NRIC and details.
9. By accepting the prizes, the winners expressly grant permission to British Council and its agencies to use the winners’ names, photograph and / or likeness for advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
10. British Council Malaysia reserves the right:
a. To change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add these terms and conditions and participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, deletions, variations or additions
b. At any time, to change any aspect of the contest (including the prizes, discontinuing the contest) without prior notice, and
c. At its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the contest in event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control
By continued participation in this contest, the participant will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions variations and additions which may be published in www.britishcouncil.my
11. British Council Malaysia reserves the right, as its sole discretion, to disqualify any participants that are found or suspected of tampering with the contest submission process, the operation of this contest or to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions.