Improve your child’s grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing skills for all levels (ages 5 to 17).
- Our courses are developed to introduce children to the Higher Order Thinking Skills that they will need for success in their future education and careers.
- We encourage interaction, team building and creative thinking. Children are encouraged to develop their skills in using English confidently and fluently in an environment where they can feel safe and supported.
- Our new term starts on 7 January 2017.
- Classes are conducted once a week (Saturday or Sunday depending on your child's English level test results), 2 hours a day for 10 weeks.
- Get an Exclusive British Council gift when you register by 31 December 2016.
- If you are ready to register your child for this course, please book a Placement test for your child here or walk in anytime.
Benefits for Parents who register their child
- You know that your child learns from an experienced and professional teacher in a safe environment.
- You can see your child's improvement.
- You can participate in a parent workshop that provides information about your child's English learning.
- You can learn useful ideas to help your child learn English at home.
Better English, Better results
Submit your enquiry and we will send you the timetable, syllabus and details.
Thank you for your enquiry.