Fulfill your potential. Become a more confident, fluent and accurate English user with our English courses.
Learn to speak English better – don’t just study it.
0% installment plan available** | **Valid with CIMB cards.
Key learning areas:
- Academic Skills - Develop your language skills with a specific focus on areas that will prepare you for further study at school, college or university.
- General Skills - Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills through the practice of tasks based on real-life situations.
- Soft Skills - Make the most of your English while mastering your soft skills to help you get ahead in life. Topics include critical thinking, working in teams and problem-solving.
- IELTS Preparation - Develop specific exam skills and strategies to help you improve your performance in the IELTS exam.
- Core Class - Become a confident and fluent user of English. Build a solid English base by learning important grammar and vocabulary and developing your speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills.
You will also get one year access to the Further Learning Program which is an online self-study platform with materials developed by the British Council.
- How often are the classes?
5 Days a week (Monday – Friday)
- What time do classes start?
We have a morning session and an afternoon session depending on your level
- How long is each class?
- How long is each course?
4-12 weeks depending on level
- How many students in a class?
Before we can advise you on a suitable course, you will need to come in and meet our course consultants for a level assessment test to see what your current strengths and weaknesses are as well as your goals. As this test is run by appointment basis only, you will need to contact us to make an appointment. You can call us at +603 2723 7900 or book for a test online by clicking here.