The British Council is excited to announce that we will be running new Business Skills Workshops from October 2018.
What are they?
The workshops are 12 hours long, spread over a period of 4 weeks, and are specifically designed to boost your professional skills that you can take into the workplace.
How will I benefit?
Each workshop focusses on a specific business skill enabling you to develop essential professional skills in English to help further your career. British Council certificates will be given upon completion of each 12 hour workshop.
- Writing better emails and letters
- Successful presentations
- Problem solving and decision making
- Reports that work
- Networking and relationship building
- 4 x 3-hour sessions, once per week for four weeks
- 6:20pm – 9:35pm weekday evenings
- Levels: Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate
- Workshops will be held in our Kuala Lumpur Centre
Available for students who are studying, or who have studied myClass.