Teacher of English (Hourly Paid)
British Council Malaysia is recruiting Teachers of English (Hourly-paid) to work on a part time basis in the Mutiara Damansara Teaching Centre.
Successful applicants would start as soon as possible/latest by 1st October 2015. They are to deliver classes effectively to a range of students from Elementary to Advanced plus Business to a range of participants of different ages, backgrounds, organisations and ability levels.
|Location||Mutiara Damansara, The Curve|
|Closing date||17 September 2015|
The hourly paid teaching post will be based in the Teaching Centre in Mutiara Damansara, The Curve. The branch has 9 classrooms in a state of the art environment and classroom facilities including IWBs. You will collaborate with teachers and managers working at the main teaching centre based in the city centre (KLCC) which currently serves about 4,000 adult students and 3,000 young learners. Classes are delivered to a range of students from Elementary to Advanced plus Business
In this job you will support British Council’s global English strategy by:
- delivering teaching to the highest standards of ELT
- enhancing British Council’s reputation as a world authority in ELT
- continuing professional development and sharing of best practices
- Ensuring teaching meets learner needs and expectations
- Ensuring teaching meets Teaching Quality standards and organisational expectations
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Supporting the teaching centre’s activities and British Council plans
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy
How to apply
Send your completed teacher application form to us at email@example.com quoting ‘Teacher of English (Hourly Paid)’ in the email subject line.