Professional Development Centre (PDC) Trainer
- To deliver off-site corporate training, soft skills and business English courses and workshops to participants of different language levels, ages, backgrounds and organisations, including corporate clients, government ministries and academic institutions
- To develop course outlines and syllabi that reflect clients and participants needs
- To create, customise and adapt materials as required
- To manage existing client relationships
- To contribute to the British Council, Teaching Centre and Professional Development Centre strategic objectives.
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary||MYR 8,634 to MYR 11,121 gross per month|
|Duration||24 months (renewable)|
|Working hours||38 hours per week|
|Annual leave||35 days|
|Closing date||05 January 2018|
We are recruiting a Professional Development Centre (PDC) Trainer to join our Teaching Centre in February 2018.This is an excellent career development opportunity for a teacher to broaden his or her academic and professional skills.
You will have at least two years teaching experience (post-CELTA) and hold a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL as well as a university degree. Corporate and soft skills training experience is highly desirable, preferably with corporate clients. Experience of creating and customising material is also a desirable.
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore.