IELTS Speaking Examiner (MAL-018)
To examine IELTS Speaking module, including second marking where necessary, maintaining the standards required by the IELTS Professional Support Network and the British Council.
|Closing date||31 October 2018|
You will need:
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification(s) which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree ( 3 years’ full-time academic study, or a minimum of one year’s full time academic study in the case of a Master’s degree).
- A TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution ( at minimum certificate level) OR EFL/ESOL-related studies completed as part of an undergraduate / post graduate award course from a recognised institution ( minimum certificate level equivalent) OR degree in Education ( if supported by an undergraduate degree which includes studies focused on English Language)
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
- 3 reference letters
- Criminal Record / Police Check Report / Certificate of good conduct
- A copy of National ID, copy of the passport and a copy of working visa ( if applicable),
- Child Protection Training completion certificate (online training to be provided by the British Council)
- To be available for speaking test interviews at least 3 times a month (weekend or weekdays)
- Speaking test will be conducted on Saturdays.
How to apply
- Please download and fill in the Examiner Application Form.
- Please download and ask your referee to fill in Appendix 5: Reference Request form.
- Submit a copy of Academic Certificate(s).
All documents are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org