To provide effective financial support services to ensure an efficient , secure and appropriately controlled financial environment that support the objectives of the operations in Malaysia.
|Closing date||12 January 2014|
- Providing finance support in the day-to-day procurement process as required by corporate standards.
- Ensuring all month-end tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Providing finance support in the day-to-day customer creation and collection process as required by corporate standards.
- Supporting Internal & External Audit Processes.
- Providing finance support in the day-to-day staff travel and expense claim process as required by corporate standards.
- Guidance and support on SAP and any finance related matter.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance, ACCA certified or equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience in finance (general accounting) with some experience dealing with external auditors.
- Knowledge of Payment (P2P) Process, and EXCEL/Word skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and language skills in both spoken and written English.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Finance Officer’ in the email subject line.